Friday, December 26, 2008

My Honeymoon in the Caribbean

Caribbean Holidays

So today I have just returned home from a lovely trip to the Caribbean. To be honest I am quite surprised that I actually ended up going, because getting there was seemed like a million miles away.

Anyhow this is my whole story of my amazing trip to the Caribbean, it all started when me and my partner decided to book somewhere for our honeymoon. The Caribbean holidays destinations looked very appealing and somewhere that we have wanted to go for a very long time.

After the great wedding we had experienced, we were so glad to be flying out to the hot islands the next day. In the morning we woke and awaited our pre booked taxi. After 30 minutes or so we started to get worried that it was not coming, we were not really that far away from the airport so decided to catch a bus.

It was an absolute shocker of a decision as we got stuck in lots of jams. I totally thought we missed our plane after turning up hours late. I think we had a great bit of luck as the departure was delayed. Yes!

Well what can I say when we got there the weather and hotel were amazing. The food was totally gorgeous and the beaches were like paradise. We have a great 2 weeks at the destination and it is definitely somewhere that I would like to visit again if I get the chance.

Anyone who is reading this I sincerely hope that if you are going on honeymoon that you consider go to any of the Caribbean islands as they are truly and utterly mind blowing. You have great weather, great beaches and great hotels and food what more could you possibly ask for.

No comments: