Saturday, January 17, 2009

UnlimitedWiiDownloads Review

Warning: Please read my Unlimited Wii Downloads Review if you haven't heard of it in the past. They might be one of the most popular Wii download sites currently, but is UnlimitedWiiDownloads.com a scam?

Before starting, if you do not have downloads experience before, you have to know about free sites that would show you how you can ultimately get these free games. Don't worry, click on the sites and I will wait here to guide through.

Have you ever checked out these sites? Now, don't you feel great knowing that there are sites that offer unlimited downloads for wii games? Yeah, the keyword is 'unlimited'! Do you know how much they charging for the membership? If you haven't, I am here to inform you that it is being retailed at a price lesser than buying a Wii game! That means, by paying the price which is less than a meal at your local steak house, you can gain access to unlimited downloads of Wii games. In my view, this is a very good deal!

Well, I know what you're thinking about. Sure, this is a good deal, but it is still not even close to what I have highlighted about teaching you how to get free Wii games. Are you sure it is not? Lets make it this way, if you have no idea what these sites are, you would still be buying original Wii games. In my country, one game cost about $40-$60. I do not know the price of Wii games in your country, but I guess it is about that amount right? Now whats the price of the unlimited wii downloads package again? Have you seen the great deal now?

If you're not aware of these unlimited downloads packages, you would still be paying large amount for Nintendo Wii games piece by piece right. Surely, there are sites that offer a discount within a period but how much can you save? So, how many piece of games would you buy? At least 15? I guess that is the least, given the large stable of fun and entertaining games that wii is having. If you're buying 10 games for less than $50, you can interprete this as buying a game with 9 free games?

Yes, you get the point, simply by paying for the price of approximately one single Wii game, you can get access to unlimited download of Wii games, if this is not akin to free Wii games, I do not know what is!

I have done in-depth video tutorials on how the top 4 Nintendo Wii download sites work internally. If you're confused which download site to choose, this is the best time to have a look on which is worth to subscribe!


Read my full review in UnlimitedWiiDownloads Review

No comments: